Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This Weekend we hooked up with the Newby and Hofer cousins and hit Staheli Farm... We had a ball, I think we hit everything! You name it we did it...... the kids loved the Petting Zoo, We took a tractor ride to the Pumpkin Patch, Gathered Pumpkins,The boys played on all the slides. But, the best part was the Haunted Corn Field. I tried to talk Jace out of it but he was determined to be a big Brave boy and go with his dad...I don't know what it is about Halloween but I love to hate the Spooky Allies... They just get my blood pump'n and scare me right to death. Ryan, Jace, Jeff, Reggie and I went in the Haunted Corn Field together as a group.... and I think I scared the crap right out of Jeff and Reggie!!! (I wouldn't let go of them) But, what made us laugh the hardest is when the chain saw guy was running after us in the field and I TOTALLY ATE CRAP!!!!!!! on all fours I went down like I was sliding into home..... Man I did not see that one coming! What a Great Night!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your blog... You really need to give me some lessons on digital scrapbooking. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Grace! How funny that you fell. I bet Jeff didn't say one thing to give you crap on that one.. .yeah right.

    ReplyDelete