Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fabulous Fall

I love this time of year!
The nights start to cool off, The smell of Pumpkin Vanilla Candles, The leaves start to change color, Wardrobe changes. It's like a fresh new start of something EXCITING! I really look forward to have the SEASONS change. I always know when October is near because "THE MOTHER" VIV Starts talking about her Halloween DECOR... Ever year it takes about 2 weeks to get all of her Witches, Pumpkins and Wreaths out of storage. She lives for the month of OCTOBER. And I am so thrilled when she calls me up and says " Come put up my business" She is the best!!! she does so much for me and my family, So what ever I can do to help brighten her day I am all over! So, I just got back from her house and all I can say is Holly Crap! How can she fit all that stuff in her house? Well I got the bug! I decided to donate a little space to my Halloween Shrine... It's nothing like Vivs or Amys house but, I think that it is just enough....

1 comment: