Saturday, October 17, 2009

BUZZ AND WOODY

Holy Moly! It is that time of the year again and YES the HALLOWEEN Costumes have arrived.... Jace has thought out and planned very carefully the perfect costume for him and his brother. Jace is going to be BUZZ LIGHTYEAR and little Briggs is going to be WOODY! I thought is was quite funny when Jace was checking for the UPS driver every day wondering when his BUZZ was coming... Well let me tell you I really don't know if the costumes are even going to last to the 31st of October? Every day since we received the costumes Jace and his cousin Rafe have been putting on the get ups while they watch Toy Story 2 They switch back and forth, back and forth and It is exhausting I can tell you right now "IT'S GETTING OLD!" Whatever, I guess that is what it is all about... And poor little Briggs just watches the fast action jumping from couch to couch.. Its all pretty exciting for him to watch!

4 comments:

  1. Oh-I have to laugh....I have a picture just like that when Jacob was 2 & Joshua was 6 mons. Buzz and Woody are STILL a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a delicious pleasure to finally meet your infamous acquaintance! Your boys are so damn cute and I can't wait to stalk you on a regular basis....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dang cute! Mom told me that Jace told her, " Woody is not an awesome costume, but Buzz is". Poor Briggs... wearing a "NOT AWESOME", maybe you could get him some light up chaps...

    ReplyDelete