Friday, April 10, 2009

LIV'N IN A GREAT PLACE!!

This last weekend we had so much fun just staying at home and enjoying the great town we live in..... We hit the horse races and had a BALL!Jeff, Heather, Ellsie (say no to crack), Ryan, Jace, Briggs and I had a great time!!
Jace and Ellsie were all about the ambulance.. In fact we got the tour of all tours, I think Jace opened ever drawer in site.Then we took Briggs on his first Rhino Ride! And he loved it I think he only slept for 20 minutes the whole day....

We always have so much fun going with the SNOW FAM!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Brandy! I can just imagine Jace in that ambulance asking all sorts of questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. We have a John Deere Gator that we ride around my husband's family farm on. My boys just love it! Looks like yours do too.

    ReplyDelete