Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lil Driver Video

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! We have a friend named Pam that had heard about how Jace loved to drive his Truck. Pam and her man came up with this idea to promote some advertising promos. So a couple of weeks ago they came over and filmed Jace driving. They took it home,added some special effects and -WHAMO- this is what they came up with. I just wanted you to know that my main man Ryan should deserve the (OSCAR) He was so good at running around in circles trying to get Jace where he was supposed to be. I cant believe how funny this was to watch.. I have three words...

PEE-PEE LAUGH!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Pee Pee laugh for sure. I wish you were there when I showed it to Connie... She was jet lagged from China and I thought she was going to die laughing... REALLY! SO dang cute! I love it. I knew you could figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you have always been quite the actress, but I have to say that Jace has stolen the show! AND, I must add that yes Connie does love this video. It's almost better to watch HER watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying! Gabby keeps saying, "what's Jace doing?!, where is he going mommy?" She thinks it is real. Haha. So cute and hilarious!!! We just love it! Nice mom who dozes off... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I love Jace's phone and his arm hangin from the side, what a little stud!

    ReplyDelete