Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lake Time!

This was Briggs first LAKE trip!!
And he absolutely loved it(phew)because this is going to be his first of many this year.
I can't believe that it is the end of April and we just took the boat out.. Usually we start the season as early as the end of February. But this year It has been to to COLD! As you can see in the background of the boys I couldn't tell if it was snowing on Pine Valley or raining?
When we first got to the lake we thought it was going to be really nice, but you know that dang wind always starts up and it is the worst... We beached it and the only way the kid could stay warm was to dig a hole and bury them in the sand.. (After that they warmed right up). Then we played a little base ball, had some snacks, and It was go time for the kids (THE TUBE!!!) I don't know what It is about that thing but the water was 64 degrees and the kids were all of a sudden in it.
(YIKES!)

4 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! I'll bet the kids were LOVING life. DANG cold water!!!! Yikes for sure.
    I gotta get my 'A' to bed so I can function tomorrow! Lets go for a coke Friday morning if you're up to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAKES!!!! WAHOOOOO! I am so glad you found me. This will be fun to see what you are up to! CUte little baby you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I can't believe I haven't even seen Briggs yet. We need to get together. You guys are such a cute family. I didn't even know you had a blog I ran across it on Lacy's so I thought I would say hello!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! How was your trip to SD?

    ReplyDelete