Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekly Scrapbook Layouts

-SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT OF THE WEEK-
What can I say I am addicted to digital scrapbooking!!! So I have decided that I will be posting some of my very favorite pages on my blog. I will also give some helpful hints of the week. I am all about learning new little tricks. So if you have any helpful tips please do tell. I use the Adobe program and the thing I love about it is that you can never know enough. You are constantly learning new things every day.




Helpful Tips 101



This font on this layout is

-Laundromat 1967-

(Its my fav)

Go to google type it in and you can download it for FREE!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so downloading that font! I love it. I love those pages. Nice Brandy! When I get a normal life (if I ever do?!) we'll get me doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you little blogger scrapbooker tipper...yeah! I love that font.. it is sassy, urban and so dang cute! Love the page... I'll bring my hard drive and we can digi-scrap!

    ReplyDelete