Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Prowler is Back!!!

So Tuesday at 4am in the morning Ryan wakes me up in a panic. He is whispering in a frantic tone " I am going to freak you out, I am going to freak you out." Once I get a grasp on waking up he says" There is something in our bathroom and I think it is that thing that was in our garage two nights ago?" So now I AM FREAKING OUT!!!! No doubt this thing was in our toilet getting a drink of water and I swear it sounded like a pack of hungry wolves...... So here we are sitting in our bed with the light off scared to death not knowing what to do. All of a sudden it starts to peek it head out like it was going to run out and jump in our bed so Ryan jumps in front of the door and yells "Buga Buga" scaring it back and he slams the door shut... We can hear it going crazy in the bathroom jumping up and down on our counters and walls.

So we are thinking what in the **** are we going to do? Who are we going to call? Who is up? So I call my sister Jody and make her get out of bed and look for a pellet gun that she cant find and she is like sorry and just goes back to bed.. ( I couldn't believe it) So we are thinking who can we call? I get the phone book out and try to call ANIMAL CONTROL but they are closed. Then we call Ryan's sister Shenelle and she is laughing out loud because Ryan is acting so scared. So Shenelle calls her boyfriend Matt and he decides to come over and help get the Mystery Guest!!! While we are waiting for Matt to show up Ryan is looking for protective gear- all his clothes are in the bathroom so he has his golf shoes on finds some dirty pants in the laundry room and puts on a long coat from the closet and gets his gloves out from his truck. ( It was hilarious!) So in about 15 minutes the recruits show up Shenelle, Matt, Payton, Jakobe, and Allie. I couldn't believe she woke up her kids at 4 am to catch this THING!!!!

So we put our big garbage can in front of the door way and Matt turns on the light to the bathroom and walks in all brave. This thing runs into Ryan's closet and is going crazy running in and out of his clothes. Matt has this yard stick trying to coax it out. We close all the door trying to get this thing to run in the garbage can. No joke this thing bolts past Matt and goes right under my freaking door jam (cleared it ) It was maybe 1 inch tall. Couldn't believe my eyes! Now that THING is in my closet going through everything (SICK!) Now remember my little husband is standing behind the garbage can scared to death asking Matt if he needs anything. So Matt tells him to grab a blanket, Ryan hands him the blanket and before you know it Matt throws it over this THING and scoops it up...and throws it in the garbage.... And then we knew what it was (A FREAKING SKUNK) that little sucker sprayed in my closet under the blanket and let me tell you I can't begin to describe the GUT BOMBING SMELL we smelled.... Everyone was gagging and puking from the smell this little S-O-B made!



I cant even tell you what a pain this has been!!!!!! I have completely taken everything out of our closets.. All of our clothes are hanging in the garage and on the back fence outside. I have had the Carpet Cleaners over, and we had a Flog Bomb let off in my bedroom and bathroom because of the SMELL. I have washed all the walls and cleaned my bathroom. At this point I am so pissed off that all my clothes reek. I have been to the Laundromat, and I am telling you I am so sick of doing laundry I could puke....

All I can say is no one deserves this!!!!!


CAL-GONE TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. No way! That sounds like a bad dream. What a disaster!! I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brand that sucks! I am so sorry I would puke if I had that happen too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We are not having a garage sale... we are having a tragedy!" At least nobody tried to buy your faux fur...

    ReplyDelete