Friday, November 27, 2009

10 Year

This year we took off to ViVA LaS VeGAs!!!
We left Friday night and came home Monday Morning. Grandma Darcy and Pop Mike was the designated tender and they were SO APPRECIATED!!!! We stayed at the TRUMP for 3 nights of bliss.. The best part is we did what we wanted to do! Shopping, Ate great food, Went to a show,(bought a car) And the best part is we actually got to sleep in... I cant remember the last time I got spoiled like that.
What a Wonderful Anniversary!!!
I am absolutely crazy in LOVE with my man!!!!

I just wanted to list some of my favorite qualities about Ry
Has a big heart...Once you get through his tuff act, he would do anything for anyone..... Knows how to have a great time..... Always busy.... Wonderful Caring Husband.... And the best Father in the World.... He idolizes his boys and loves to spend lots of time with them..... Makes me laugh.. Active... Has a great smile... Cute Butt.... Pretty Teeth... Looks Sexy with a Shaved Head and not many people can do that and get away with it.... Worker... There are so many more to add to the list but bottom line...
HE TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on ten years!! Sounds like you had a blast. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet Brandy! How fun for you guys, especially with the skunk fiasco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I got your super cute Christmas card! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dang cute! WHat a couple of hotties... I think you should go back to wearing your hair curly and slutty! Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete