Thursday, August 13, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

The four of use headed down to VIVA LAS VEGAS this weekend!!! I was a little nervous about what we were going to do in LAS VEGAS with 2 kids under the age of 3..... But, we survived and had a wonderful time. We headed down Friday night and stayed at the JW Marriott ( what a great hotel!) We went swimming, ate great food, and hit the Circus Circus Adventure Dome. Jace and Briggs loved every minute. We usually invite family or friends to go with us when we go on a vacation.... But this was really nice just going down with the fam. We did exactly what we wanted to do we didn't have to worry about this or that it was just fabulous.... I am so lucky to have such GREAT BOYS in my life.

2 comments:

  1. So dang cute! I love the one of Jace laying near that pool. Briggs is getting so big... I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you have the cutest boys ever. I still need to see that little Briggs. We need to hang out sometime. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete