Monday, August 17, 2009

Doggie Days

I don't even know where to begin with this story!!!!! Monday evening Jace gets a call from his Daddy. "Jace, I bought you a surprise and I am on my way home..." So at about 5:00pm Ryan comes home with a 8 week old Schnauzer that he picked up at the Wal-Mart parking lot... I could have killed him, I was so upset I had to leave the house before I did something crazy!!! But, you should have seen Jaces face he was so excited he absolutely was on cloud nine.... So then it began the first night the dog would not stop whimpering.... I was so annoyed I just got my nine month old baby Briggs to sleep through the night and now this puppy thing began. But Ryan new he was in the dog house, so he was to one to take him out several times in the middle of the night. Come to think about it he hardly got up in the middle of the night to take care of his own son...(WHATEVER!) Well a couple days passed and the anger eventually went away. Jace and Briggs absolutely loved the dog. I couldn't believe how Briggs would grab his face and pull his eye brows, and that crazy dog would still walk up to him knowing he would have his face ripped off. I think that Jace and his cousin Rafe hauled that poor thing for miles in Jaces black truck... Jace was also putting the dog down with him at nap time. The kids could not have been anymore excited for there new puppy....

No comments:

Post a Comment