Monday, July 6, 2009

Dirty 30 Surprise!!!

I knew the day was coming! I was turning 30 this year.... But never in a million years did I think that all my family and friends would pull off such a great SURPRISE!!! Can you say I was clueless, no idea what so ever... For the life of me I could not figure out why in the world Ryan was in such a hurry to hot tail it home from Richfield...(I was taking my time and he just wouldn't get off my back)
I was so impressed Ryan had asked his mom to baby tend the kids, and we were going to go to the movie and dinner the night before my birthday cuz Ry had to work all day on Monday...So we get all ready and head up to Mike & Darcy's to drop the kids off and....You could of slapped me right in the face and I would not have been more Surprised!!!
All of my favorite Family and Friends showed up to!!

If this is any indication of how my 30's are going to be.......
Then I am off to a great start, and let it RIP!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. How fun - way to go Ryan for pulling it off. Happy Late Birthday - looks like you had a great time! You still look like you are 21!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday chickie!! I will never forget all the rides in the clean-one-owner. You haven't aged a bit!! How fun to see Lori, she looks great. tell her I said HI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of your mom! So fun, glad you were surprised. xo girl!

    ReplyDelete