Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brian Head Mountain Bik'n


So Ryan and I get a call the first of the week and it is Dax my brother-in-law and he says "Hey you guys want to go Mountain Biking @ Brian Head Saturday." So me and my man are all excited and say heck ya the Fillmores are in. I call Grandma Connie in Cedar City and set up a baby tender for a couple of hours while we hit the trail....We arrive at Brian Head around 9:00am, take the shuttle up to the trail and we were off!!!
Holy Crap!!!!!

Just to let you know I have not been biking at Brian Head for about 11 years and last time I went I cut my knee pretty bad. First off we hit this hill that was so steep that I thought I was going to puke or die! And let me tell you it just got harder after that. I dont know what was worse Ryan laughing at me the whole way down or the brusing after the event. I took some pictures of this great ADVENTURE, and you can defiantly tell who won!

THE BIKE!!!

1 comment:

  1. And to think you don't like polka dots! Are you riding in Park City this weekend or are you going to let your legs and pride heal? Super funny!

    ReplyDelete