Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hap Hap Happy 78th Birthday Grandma Connie

How lucky am I to have such a wonderful Grandma Connie.
I took this picture this morning at my house. And let me tell you Jace could not STOP asking "When is connie coming."...."Is she coming yet."......."I want to play with gram"...
I thought this picture said it all WE CANT GET ENOUGH OF GRANDMA!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures of my grandma growing up through the years..

COWGIRL UP!! Beauty Queen!
Sewing & Quilting that is what she is about....
Grandma & Grandpa Nelson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU!!!






6 comments:

  1. what great pictures! I hope her day is wonderful!

    I left an award for you on my blog... come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a babe! I am also lucky to have her for a gram. I love it when I lived by her while going to college... we would go places and people would think she was my mom... Having a young Gram is the best. My kids love her, my husband loves her, and we all think she is just the best! I am glad this internet post doesn't show her CHEATING at dominoes like the last one did... thanks Whitney. Happy Birthday.. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G-mas are the best! What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I just got off the phone with her. She went on and on about the camera. she was so excited, and had such a great day. I love how funny she is, shes so fun to hang out with! Thanks for the great post! I love the pic with her and the boys! Happy Birthday Constance

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great grandma she is...I love when she is around she is so funny. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sweet post!

    ReplyDelete