Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FUN,FUN & MORE FUN

This weekend we went to Salt Lake to visit my sister Amy and her fam. I was so excited to get out of town. Here we are at the Gateway Mall hanging out and having a ball...This is so funny Ryan, Michael, and Jace went to the Jazz game. The Jazz bear went up to Jace and started spraying him with silly string. Jace hit the floor and said, "I hate that bear! and stop spraying me with cheese!"

The Discovery Museaum at the Gateway was sure fun for the kids...
Later.. Ry took Meg and Jace on a train ride(what a great dad!)
Watch out cousin COURTNEY ORTON
Jaces favorite site driving a car and pumping gas!!!

BEST BUDS!!! What a great Day!!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! It's so nice to get away sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you guys came up! We had such a fun time- Next time don't leave so dang early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally have a blog. It will be fun to keep an eye on you guys. I'm watching out ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jace's comment! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had fun . And yes I know I need to get going on the digital scraping. I'v heard its the latest and greatest but what about all the stuff I already have? Its kind of an addiction of mine, and Im a bit embarrassed about all the stuff I just "couldnt live with out". Ill have to come down one day and have ya get me up to speed on it all. I hear your the go to girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanted to stop by and say hi. I am a blogging buddy of amy's. Your doing a great job on the blog! Blessings...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! If you are Amy's sister then you are automatically "in". You know that right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time with your sis! Your family is adorable, just like Amy's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yipee!! Now we'll be livin closer and blogger buds! NOw, if you could just get me doing the digital scrap junk!!! I've got thousands of pictures and no books...Terrible!
    We'll see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete