Friday, June 11, 2010

Koosherm Cabin



Let me just tell you this Weekend was one to remember......


We headed up to Ryan's Dads Cabin in Koosherm and the weather was overcast and rainy the whole entire time... But we found some things to keep up busy.... The boys ABSOLUTELY loved the horses! So we decided that Paul, Jace, Briggs and I would take a little horse ride up the mountain. Briggs rode with me and Jace with Paul. So we start up the trail and Paul takes me through 2 dang rivers with my little babe Briggs on board. We get through that and I am thinking "What the Hell am I doing!" We head up a little further and let me just tell you what we found... A FREAKING Rattle Snake!

Paul and Jace did not see it in the road, and I hear this RATTLING noise and there it is staring right at Me in the middle of the road...I almost died!

I am picturing in my mind, the horse going crazy and bucking me and Briggs off. Both of us falling to the ground and then we get eaten by the Big Scary Snake.
But No that's no what happened...
Cowboy Paul gets off the horse and like no big deal kills it with a stick of all things. I was so glad he was not scared because to tell you the truth I was a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment