Friday, April 23, 2010

Disneyland 2010

This was our first official Disneyland Trip!!! And let me tell you "It was a lot of work!"

We headed down to Cali Thursday night and it took us about 6 hrs to get to the hotel. I was a little worried about the long drive for my Briggers but both of my boys were Angles on the way down.Ryan's brothers Michael and Chris showed up around 10 or 11 that night and Jace and Briggs could have not been more excited. Friday morning we were up and running we were at Disneyland by 10am. I think that the uncles were more excited then my two boys..... I was so mad because I had my camera the first hour and my battery went dead
(AHHHHHWWWWWW NEVER AGAIN!)
I was so upset I had Mikey and Chris taking pictures crazy with there phones. I think they could not have been more sick of me saying TAKE ANOTHER ONE!!! We left around 5 because we had baseball tickets to see the
ANGLES VS YANKEES
Needless to say I got to a Target to buy a new charger before round two at California Adventure.. Saturday we were dragging we got back from the game around 1:00 am. and my boys were tired!!!!! Saturday we were at California Adventure and Jace was only 1"to short for all the big boy rides Dang it i knew I should have bought him some high heels...LOL
We were out of there at 7 and let me tell you I was spent.

What a great Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. the first time with a child is crazy!!! how fun.

    ReplyDelete