Monday, February 22, 2010

LIT'L DEBBIES HERE I COME!

Watch out Lit'l Debbie's here I come!!!!
Okay so it is official..... I am the new Little Debbie Girl!
My man Ryan is an Independent Distributor and last year he purchased the rights to distribute Little Debbie Snacks. Ry has been so busy peddling his other stuff that we hired his sister Shenelle to help us out. Now that Briggs is a little bigger we have decided that it would be a good thing for me to help out a little bit. So today was my first day of my BIG NEW JOB.... Holy Murder I was so nervous that I was going to sleep in that I could not stop watching the clock. I finally couldn't take it anymore so I got up at 5 am and did some laundry and poked around til 6:45. I woke my boys up and took them to the tender and I was OFF!
So I get to the first store and I have Eagles Flapp'n (I don't know why- I am a freak) Shenelle is telling me what and how to do stuff and this receiver walks up to me and scans the first item and says "Invoice Number" and I yell back "OATMEAL CREME PIE" everyone just starts laughing and joking about how funny it was... And no Crap 2 minutes later I do the same thing....
Anyhoo It was actually kinda fun and I think that I will enjoy getting out of the house for about 9 hours a week.


1 comment:

  1. Stan the Man did Little Debbie for a lot of years! Got love those oatmeal creme pies...Nutty bars...My kids used to love to raid the cookie truck you will love it!

    ReplyDelete