Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vintage Sports

We moved Jace in his new bedroom about 2 weeks before Briggs was born. And I have slowly been working on completing the project.
It is finally finished!!!!
I had the hardest time picking out "THE THEME" on what I wanted to decorate around. When Jace was born I came up with the cutest Beach Baby Nursery. I thought that I set the bar pretty high. But it finally it came to me, when I was searching on line in Horchow.com and I found the four pictures. I loved them, and everything else just fell into place....

VINTAGE SPORTS!

4 comments:

  1. Love the vintage sports theme.

    {Your sister Amy is coming to see me in a couple of days, and I can't wait!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! You are so talented! Now show the best nursery ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man girl!! I love it! Your house is the cutest house around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute room! You're full of darling ideas! Question for you ... do you like your Bugaboo stroller? I'm looking into them.

    ReplyDelete